100% REMOTE Plant Supervisor / $$$ / top bonuses, growth, benefits, work life balance, culture!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jillian Morgan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $95,000 per year
A Bit About Us
A very prestigious, growing company is looking for a Manufacturing Plant Supervisor! This company is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, this company has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. This company, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight.
This is an ideal role for someone that is a Senior Cost Accountant or Supervisor looking to gain more experience and grow their career in a manufacturing environment for a real estate company!!
Why join us?
Our full-time employee benefits include
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
A day in the life of a Plant Supervisor
The Plant Supervisor will lead a variety of accounting-related tasks including coordination and oversight of accounting functions related to the plant, manage month-end close and prepare other operational reports for the plant.
- Manage monthly closing process including review of accounts, reconciliations and monthly closing journal entries prepared by the accounting team.
- Analyze variances to budget and various KPIs and communicate explanations to management with recommended actions
- Demonstrate expertise in manufacturing costing and establish procedures and best practices
- Lead physical inventory observation activities, analyze results and implement controls as needed to improve overall inventory accuracy
- Ensure proper accounting in accordance with US GAAP and any local statutory requirements
- Ensure Accounting Sr. Management is informed and aware of important changes, happenings, and any other pertinent information
- Perform other duties and ad hoc requests as needed
- Decision making and independent judgment will be required on a day-to-day basis
What you’ll need to have
- 2+ years of experience in Senior Cost or Plant Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in modular construction industry highly desired
- Multiple plant experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP required
- Cost accounting experience, including full bill of materials understanding required
- Ability to orchestrate the big picture while focusing on establishing process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Strong organizational skills
- A process-driven approach, with natural curiosity
- Efficiency and improvement focused mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate must have strong computer skills including MS Office and accounting software systems
- Ability to travel to plant site(s) as needed
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.