The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Executive Assistant Offensive, Joint Intelligence Directorate, Headquarters 16th Air Force, Lackland AFB, TX. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI security clearance.
Perform a variety of complex and senior executive level administrative duties with minimal supervision for AF Client in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies, execute independent decisions within established guidelines, and perform a full range of administrative services, including organizing a travel schedule and organizing and managing a heavy calendar, such as scheduling meetings, comprehending whether appointments should be scheduled with other team members, deconflicting competing appointments, and completing expense reports. Assist the Director with managing and prioritizing the daily workload and adjusting for revised priorities, including preparing meeting materials and maintaining continuity of office in the Director’s absence. Pay strict attention to detail when composing and proofing materials, establish priorities, and meet deadlines. Review and provide input on the team’s correspondence and documentation, provide guidance to the Director, leverage detailed knowledge of the client’s operations, organizational procedures, and personnel, and serve as a point of contact with the other administrative and leadership teams. Leverage network and resources to accomplish objectives effectively, participate in or lead team initiatives, as needed, and take initiative to improve operations and office best practices within established guidelines. Additionally, perform functions/activities as an Alternate Task Flow Manager which include using NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, Microsoft Outlook and TMT to answer taskers and RFIs. Provide a weekly status of taskers and RFIs to the 16 AF/J2 leadership through various briefings and an end of the month tally which highlights the number of taskers received and answered.
- TS/SCI Clearance.
- Experience with computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Ability to work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- 8 years of specialized administrative support experience (4 years of which are in an increasingly responsible nature at a senior level as an Executive Assistant).
- Experience working with high level officials.
- Strong skills to critically review, independently edit, format and synthesize various types of input (verbal, notes, emails, drafts) into a cohesive document or correspondence in accordance with the Air Force Tongue and Quill and other format policies, including military technical documents such as point papers, policies, and messages.
- Experience with gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and developing administrative reports and recommendations.
- Experience designing, facilitating, and conducting tasker responses.
- Experience handling confidential/sensitive information.
- Familiar with scanning and imaging documents.
- Strong interpersonal skills and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with the US Military, consulting in a DoD environment and/or the Intelligence Community preferred.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.