Ref ID: 04080-0011206329
Classification: Intermediate Accountant
Compensation: $25.00 to $29.00 hourly
Our client, a property management company, is searching for a temporary Accountant for an immediate start.
On a daily basis, the Accountant will assist the Controller with the following job duties to include but not limited to the following job duties and functions.
• Ability to set up Books and Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks
• General Ledger Accounting and Reconciliation
• Automation and streamline of multiple Paper Accounting Books to one set of Books in QuickBooks
• Set up and process Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Collections
• Additional administrative duties may be assigned
• Work with Accounting for estate sell off six companies with five in receivership
To be considered for the temporary Accountant position, the best Accountant candidates will have five to eight years’ experience in General Ledger Accounting. The Accountant should have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and be self-driven and able to work with little no supervision.
• Oral and written communication skills
• Personable, professional and engaged
• Ability to commit to duration of assignment
• Creative problem solving to deliver the best service
The Accountant should be able to work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00 p.m. If you are extremely detail oriented, able to multitask and are looking to work in a fast-paced environment this position is for you! Email Jennifer Burgess at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 210-696-8300 and apply today!