- Prepares month end accruals and fixed asset related journal entries; maintains sub ledger details and reconciles with G/L (MS Dynamic).
- Documents and monitors all Fixed Asset movements - including acquisitions, location changes, modifications, disposals and changes to operational status.
- Calculates and posts depreciation related to Fixed Assets
- Capitalizes fixed assets on timely basis.
- Reconciles purchase order, invoice, receiver (3-way match) in related to Fixed Assets.
- Creates and processes monthly Budget vs Actual Expense reports in FrX.
- Reviews and re classes, if necessary, all expenses, including parts, expenses and travel.
- Prepares reports for month end, including F.A. roll forward, depreciation forecast table, etc.
- Provides audit support during annual audit.
- Organizes, controls and reconciles the plant-wide physical counts of F.A. twice a year.
- Controls fixed assets disposals and investigates potential obsolescence.
- 1 year of accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Advanced excel skills.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.