Accountant - Immediate Opportunity!
ONE OF SAN ANTONIO'S TOP PRIVATELY HELD COMPANIES IS ADDING TO THE ACCOUNTING TEAM
ABOUT THE COMPANY
• Our client is a leading privately-held organization.
• The company has a history of promoting from within in the Accounting and Finance departments
• Laid back environment - wear jeans everyday!
• Flexible work schedules with work from home options
• The Director of the Accounting department is a CPA out of a Big 4 firm . Excellent leader with a hands-off management style. Very approachable and available. He has high expectations and his team is a highly productive, tight-knit group
• The company is adding an Accountant to the team to help take on the increase in workload
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTANT:
• The main functions of the Accountant role include: Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
• Bank reconciliations
• Work closely with Accounting Manager and Director on month end close process
• Assist with audit of AP and AR transactions for month-end
• Other special ad hoc projects as assigned
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
• General Accounting, at least 2 years
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid Excel skills
Our client is moving very quickly on this opportunity!