About our Client:
Our client is a growing and fast paced NASDAQ listed payment processing organization based in San Antonio, TX with offices in Austin, TX and Nashville, TN. This organization is a leader in their field with a consistent track record of superior quality. The company continues to grow and needs people in accounting who will help support this growth. This is a highly visible role with the possibility of an accelerated growth track!
You are an exceptional accountant that has the ability to juggle tasks and manage changing priorities. Your goals include a willingness to contribute, a desire to learn the business, and a boldness to look beyond the job to improve efficiencies. You thrive on developing financial documentation for decision-makers. You yearn for a meaty special project to sink your teeth into.
Perks of the Accountant-Intermediate:
- Upward mobility & career growth
- Highly visible role with C Suite interaction and access
- Great benefits to include 401K, PTO, and more…
- Growing company, never a dull moment!
- Leadership that is open to your ideas and suggestions for improvement
What the Accountant-Intermediate will do:
This position will gain a broad range of experience within accounting - from the daily/monthly/yearly tasks to accounting research to special projects.
- Reconciling Cash Accounts
- Cash Forecasting
- Month End Close
- Special Projects
Requirements of the Accountant-Intermediate:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years accounting experience