Location: San Antonio TX
- The Accountant or Senior Accountant shall be responsible for cash/bank, expenses accruals, analysis and forecast, capex/fixed assets, inter-company and corporate reporting.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly cash position update by liaising with AR and AP and forward looking cash flow projections.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement and Cash Flow Statement (indirect method)
- Capital budget tracking and fixed assets accounting, including approve Capex PRs and depreciation run.
- Engage with HR Payroll for recording of Payroll entries and accruals in SAP general ledger
- Responsible for contractor costs accruals and expense accruals
- Prepare Direct labor hours and direct labor costs analysis, including labor efficiency report
- Prepare Factory Overheads analysis and forecast
- Responsible for Inventory accounting, provision of stock obsolescence and liaise with Materials/Stores for month end close activities
- Manage Inter-company Receivables and Payables and execute necessary Contra as deem fit
- Actively participate in month end closing activities
- Responsible for balance sheet accounts review and reconciliation
- Support Manager in preparation of Monthly Rolling Forecast
- Support Manager in preparation of monthly reporting for review with stakeholders
- Design, implement and maintain financial reports to meet Finance Department reporting requirements and to provide management with financial performance data for their respective departments.
- Tax accounting – including Sales/Use Tax, Federal & State Tax in collaboration with tax service provider
- Participate and support year end external audit requirements
- Participate and support Internal Audit requirements
- Support any ad-hoc analysis that maybe assign by Manager, Finance
- minimum of 5 years of experience accounting role
- strong knowledge of accounting principles and relevant accounting standards (IFRS & US GAAP)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Office 365
- PowerPoint (Advanced)