About the company:
Join a stable and growing company! My client's business is booming and are are seeking a Accounting Clerk to join them. This is a GREAT opportunity to advacne with in a company!
Reasons to be excited about this Accounting Clerk Role:
- Great location
- Nice modern office
- Team oriented environment
- Excellent benefits
Responsibilities for the Accounting Clerk:
• Support Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
• Issue checks for accounts payable.
• Compile and sort invoices and checks.
• Data entry related to invoices, checks, account statements, and other records.
• Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
• Perform accounting and clerical functions
• Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
• Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
• File and tally deposits.
• Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
Requirements that this Accounting Clerk will need:
• Positive and 'getting it done' attitude
• Self Starter
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Competency in MS Office Suites
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Ability to perform in fast paced environment
• Associate degree or relevant certification is a plus