Ref ID: 04080-0011583946
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Are you a talented Accounting Manager? You might be the candidate Robert Half Finance is looking for to work with a successful organization that will recognize your efforts. If you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, you might be right for this position. To succeed in this role, you will need the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Located in the San Antonio, Texas area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis.
How you will make an impact
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Assist in preparing financial statements, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes, will work closely with operations
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Will stream line the this companies largest division, month end close, financial analyst, job projections, AP, AR, Payroll.