CCOUNTING & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
The Accounting & Office Administrator will be a key part of the success of the company. In this role, you will be responsible for billing of clients as well as processing accounts payable/receivable and reporting all accounting to the outside CPA firm.
About our Client:
- About the company: This company is a well-established and respected Advertising Agency in the San Antonio area that has been in business for over 50 years.
- About the Culture: Our client has created a culture rich in belonging and significance and they believe people and talent are their most precious asset. The company is passionate about hiring the right fit; those individuals that will bring energy and passion to their work. They are not looking for someone to fill a seat. They are seeking someone who can be passionate about the industry and work the company does and with that, continue to grow with the company.
- About the Perks: excellent benefits, competitive compensation, ½ day Fridays, Taco Wednesdays,401k plan, PTO, flexibility, and a fun and creative environment.
- About The Accounting & Office Administrator: The candidate that will prosper in this role will be smart, dedicated, customer service driven, and willing to think outside of the box!
WHAT WILL THE ACCOUNTING & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR DO?
- Improve systems and procedures
- Full charge bookkeeping
- Reporting of financials to outside CPA firm
- Client Billing
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN AN ACCOUNTING & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR:
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service minded professional with a desire to build relationships and offer top notch service to clients.
- Background working in a professional services environment such as law firm, CPA firm, marketing/advertising agency or similar industry.
- 3+ years administrative accounting experience (bookkeeping)