Location: San Antonio, TX
Why join Ecompex?
At Ecompex, we are more than a business - we are a team of professionals. We are an energetic, dynamic company that prides itself on quality and is constantly growing and expanding. Among reasons that we are an industry leader is because of our talented, motivated, and hardworking team of professionals. If you enjoy challenges and want to be part of a successful professional services and technology leader, then Ecompex has a place for you. Ecompex values its employees.
Ecompex offers a competitive benefits package for all Full-Time employees, including:
- Health Insurance (3 medical plans, dental and vision, nationwide network)
- Life Insurance (free policy for all employees)
- PTO (15 days per year)
- Holidays (paid time for all federal holidays)
- Reimbursement for tuition and training
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Employee assistance program
Position Description: Administrative Assistant - Defense Health Agency
The Clinical Administrator position assists the Air Force Medical Service (AFMS) in supporting and sustaining the necessary actions to achieve safe and more reliable patient care through the use of high reliability organization practices implemented across the Military Health System (MHS).
Provide program administration for the Ready Reliable Care (Trusted Care) program for the United States Defense Health Agency. Collaborate with Clinical Nurse Administrator and team of Coordinator staff located around the world. Support operations and process improvements for Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs).
Primary work location will be Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA) in San Antonio, Texas.
Full-Time, Salaried position. Approximately 40 hours per work week.
Minimum Qualifications: Administrative Assistant - Defense Health Agency
- 3+ years of experience in administration or program management
- Associates degree in related field
- Willingness to undergo background checks
Desired Qualifications: Administrative Assistant - Defense Health Agency
- Experience with website administration
- Any experience related to US Military Health System (MHS) or Department of Defense (DoD)
Required Skills: Administrative Assistant - Defense Health Agency
- Ability to coordinate with management levels, as required by DoD policies or procedures
- Ability to motivate and mentor others through use of training and coaching skills
- Possess ability to communicate information on programs and activities, both orally and in writing, to diverse audiences
- Work experience using standard software programs (such as the Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Suite)
- Working knowledge of latest versions of office automation software and recognize potential enhancements or limitations of new software utilized within their area of expertise and or tasking
- Self-directed and possesses leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to work independently with no supervision
- Working knowledge of Government regulations, policies, procedures, and limitations within their scope of responsibilities
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both orally and in writing
Responsibilities: Administrative Assistant - Defense Health Agency
- Ensure smooth daily operations for the Ready Reliable Care (Trusted Care) program in support of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) mission
- Collect and collate data reports from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Trusted Care Coordinators, and other personnel
- Assist in managing websites (i.e. Knowledge Exchange, Milsuite) in area of responsibility
- Maintain Trusted Care sustainment database
- Design, revise, and publish monthly communication products according to stated guidelines
- Administer, collect, and analyze survey data; Willingness to be trained to work with cloud-based survey tools (such as Survey Monkey)
- Track progress updates from Headquarters Air Force (HAF), DHA, and MTF/AES sustainment efforts
- Collect and track progress of DCR initiatives from the respective OPRs/OCRs monthly in accordance with stated guidelines
- Manage organizational email boxes, calendars, coordinate meetings, and transcribe meeting minutes; Attend Trusted Care meetings and create meeting minutes as requested
- Respond to Trusted Care questions using approved AFMS communication channels
- Collect and track all activities and lessons learned of Trusted Care and develop reports as requested
- Track AFMS Trusted Care training statistics and post monthly to Trusted Care sustainment database
- Support process improvements; Report errors to the appropriate stakeholders and contribute to resolution of issues
- Execute tasks assigned by DHA personnel and Ecompex Team Lead
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Ecompex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Ecompex has a desire for priority referrals of protected veterans. Ecompex, Inc. is compliant with requirements of 41 C.F.R. § 60-1.4(a)(3). This regulation protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Ecompex, Inc. participates in the E-verify program as required by federal law.
Need Assistance? If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact Ecompex at 703-288-3382 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.