Ref ID: 04080-0012340158
Classification: Accounting Assistant
Compensation: $19.00 to $20.00 hourly
Our client a health and human services company is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant for an immediate start!
Daily the Accounting Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job duties:
3+ Experience preferred in an office setting with clerical responsibility related to high volume organizing and filing.
Critical Action Items & Measurable Deliverables:
1. File all finance/accounting documentation by fiscal year in the Corporate Office file room.
2. Order office supplies for file room finance department.
3. Order office supplies and equipment for finance department.
4. Mailing AP checks and other correspondence at the Corporate Office.
5. Accurately prepare the daily cash receipt listing at the Corporate Office.
6. Relieve the front desk daily for lunch coverage.
7. Assist Resource Management Director with credit card orders.
8. Maintain IT Equipment inventory for Finance Department at the Corporate Office.
9. Finance department files will be neat and orderly and always accessible.
10. Deposit reports will be accurate and completed timely.
11. Relieve the front desk daily and always maintain a customer service attitude.
1. Provide clerical support to accounting staff as requested.
2. Maintain consistent orderliness of all accounting files, cabinets, and desk drawers.
3. Send files to storage at end of current fiscal year and maintain storage log.
1. Must be bilingual (English and Spanish).
2. Strong spelling and grammatical skills.
3. Intermediate level in all Microsoft Office products (word, excel, and Outlook).
4. Superior attention to detail and meticulous record-keeping tendencies.
5. Alpha/numeric filing skills.
6. Excellent telephone skills and manners.
7. 10 key skills
8. Superior organization skills.
9. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while remaining organized and aware of all projects.
10. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
11. Able to direct own workload and maintain accountability in meeting all filing deadlines.
12. Other duties as assigned.
The Accounting Assistant will report to the Director of Finance. If you have 3+ years of Accounts Payable processing experience this position is for you! Contact your local Robert Half office at 210-696-8300 or apply online for immediate consideration.