Position Description: Provides administrative support to a department or business unit.
Reports to: Department Head
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Act as liaison between supervisor and others (ie. Departments, external contacts, subcontractors, clients, etc.)
- Oversee/process day-to-day administrative items; mail, overnight mail, packages, expense reports, checks, etc.
- Compose and/or edit/distribute letters, memos, reports and other departmental correspondence on time. Keep track of when recurrent reports are due and meetings are scheduled, including maintaining lists of recipients and/or participants.
- Process orders and reports as required and respond to requests for information.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Set up and maintain files.
- Order and maintain all office supplies.
- Maintain calendars with vacation dates, schedule/confirm meeting dates, etc.