Benefits Department – Corporate Headquarters San Antonio, TX
System One is seeking an Administrative Clerk, responsible for assisting the Benefits Department at a corporate headquarters in San Antonio, TX. The Administrative Clerk will support the Benefits Department in meeting the short term goals of the department and is expected to collaborate and coordinate with all levels of the organization. This is a temporary employment opportunity (2-3 months).
• Accurately process and input benefit forms
• Process all qualified medical support orders. Document response and submit to State Attorney General’s office with necessary documentation
• Assist in resolving and answering employees’ questions and concerns regarding benefits
• Receive and sort incoming mail and perform other clerical work.
• Maintain highest level of confidentiality when dealing with all company information, documentation, and business practices
• Process reports and benefits changes.
• Scanning and indexing of processed applications and other documents.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must be available to work a minimum of 25 hours/week or more
• Ability to quickly learn internal system processes
• Ability to operate standard office equipment (Xerox copier/scanner, fax machine, etc.)
• Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel
• Trustworthy, Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential
• Ability to simultaneously manage tasks, projects and requests, seeking assistance as needed
• Some college (minimum of 15 hours of college credit)
• 1-3 years of experience in insurance and customer service preferred
• Some experience in a fast paced, professional office environment
• Competency and/or understanding of database and records management