OBXtek is currently staffing for an Administrative Professional - Front Office to work on our AFCEC program at JB San Antonio.
Details of the job include:
- Provide administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Additional business objective support to rack and assist in the management of AFCEC Workflow to track and manage the JBSA office system and to support maintenance of TMT records management and administrative communications, and meeting products.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- TMT AFCEC/DS Workflow and when applicable follow-on workflow task to closure.
- Assist visitors/answer phones providing customer service for AFCEC visitors.
- Meeting Support.
- Prepare enterprise wide strategic meeting minutes, meeting agendas, and presentation materials in support of AFCEC strategic planning sessions, goal/objective attainment, high risk or critical product team, portfolio management and transformation initiatives.
- Provide assistance with set-up, facilitation and graphics, audiovisual equipment, study materials, invitations, record keeping, etc. for meetings.
- Provide advice on logistical arrangements assisting with booking conference rooms, and analyzing and gathering data for each of the aforementioned meetings.
- Provide Master Schedule Support.
- Develop and updates master schedules used to support planning, technical and event schedules, and resources needed for the implementation of AFCEC and/or AFIMSC structure.
- Provide master schedules or calendar type of schedules.
- Provide identification of potential impacts
- Provide development of alternative courses of action.
- Make recommendations for balancing resources, schedule and program objectives.
- Assist in performing risk analyses to assess schedule viability based on realistic assessments of schedule risks.
- Prepare alternatives to correct or avoid schedule variances and performs analysis and review of cost estimates to include engineering assessments.
- Prepare program cost tracking, trend analysis and budget planning and programming reports.
Anticipate approximately 30 information requests per month, 60 reports requiring correspondence research or preparation; 20 visitors per month, 50 conference calls, and 100 meetings per month for scheduling required, 50 documents per month updated/reviewed for procedural policy and evaluations; AFCEC Workflow tracking averages approximately 25 tasks per day with 100% emails per day at a minimum.