Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Position: Administrative Sales Support
Position Summary: To provide highly skilled administrative to CPL’s sales team in an effective, timely, and efficient manner. Must be able to interact well with all levels of management and be a team player. Works in a fast-paced environment and possess good organizational skills, be thorough and detail oriented.
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
- Supporting CPL’s sales team including managing schedules, creating sales documents related to activities and revenue analysis.
- Handling customer and prioritizing customer requests while the sales team is out of the office.
- Creating presentations and reports for interior and exterior customers.
- Supporting information technology requests along with IT management to support fields needs as required.
- Full range of administrative support for region to include: answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls; general clerical duties; handle requests for information and data;
- Organizes, prepares, distributes, and files information to help provide effective communications within and outside of the region
- Key competencies to include: communication skills – written and verbal, planning and organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy, flexibility, customer service, and teamwork
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Minimum – High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience preferred; proficient in Microsoft Office is essential
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Regional Sales Manager
Physical Requirements: May require: light physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.); pulling and pushing of objects, occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching; Must be able to hear, see, and respond adequately; use of hands and fingers; Frequent prolonged sitting.
Environmental Demands: Works in temperature controlled environment with possible exposure to biological and chemical hazards. May be required to operate fire and safety equipment or follow other safety procedures in an emergency situation. May be required to work with time constraints and in crisis situations.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.