Only Those with a Passion to Change Lives Qualify.
At Southern Careers Institute (SCI), the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about putting our students first to help improve their lives through education and career training, and it's this passion that drives everything we do.
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
SCI offers excellent compensation, with pay increase at 90 days, as well as a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance programs, continuous growth opportunities, and an energetic environment!
As an Admissions Representative you are the first point of contact for prospective students and play a vital role in their success at SCI.
What you can expect when joining SCI:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A competitive base salary with pay increase at 90 days
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Are you a good fit?
- You are passionate about career education.
- You embrace change and you are always excited to learn something new.
- You are more interested in helping others than appearing smart.
- You are articulate and confident in your communication.
- You believe that goals are set to be exceeded.
As an Admissions Representative, you will:
- Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity.
- Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities.
- Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants in accordance with state and federal accreditation and Institute policies and regulations.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Do you have the right background?
- Goal Oriented: Desire to set milestones and sense of personal accountability for achievement.
- Networking: Demonstrated ability to build rapport and influence decision making.
- Communication: Articulate in both verbal and written conversation.
- Aptitude: Able to learn a variety of career concepts and explain them to others.
- Phone Oriented: Natural instinct to pick up the phone and tackle conversations immediately.
Why become an Admissions Representative?
- Challenge and expand your knowledge.
- Develop your skills in an entrepreneurial environment where you have influence.
- Work alongside an exceptional leadership team, passionate about educating future developers.
- Achieve challenging goals in an environment that provides tangible rewards.
About Southern Careers Institute
SCI has been changing lives for over 50 years, now and we're just getting started. We offer certification-based training with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in under one year and with real-world experience under their belt.