Position Title: Agile Delivery Manager II
Position Number: 347436
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Agile, Communications, SCRUM
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Agile Delivery Manager II
Anticipated Start Date: 10/19/2020
Anticipated End Date: 12/31/2020 (possible extensions)
Location: Remote 99999
M-F, 40 hours a week
• You love working closely with creative & technical-minded colleagues, mixing it up and being in the
• middle of helping cross-functional teams conceptually spark, generate and execute interactive ideas in their most usable, useful and compelling form. You thrive on defining and continuously evolving creative-centric Agile workflow standards, solutions, and best practices.
• You’re flexible and capable in your applied Agile frameworks. You know equally well how to execute Scrum principles to a Scrum-led project as you do adapting Kanban concepts and best practices to projects that require a more flexible and fluid framework.
• You can organize and facilitate all types of Agile ceremonies (and other meetings as needed), identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal, and oversee and manage Agile tools, such as JIRA and Confluence. You ensure your team is practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility, and know when and how to recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practices. You know how best to help your team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition, and know how to empower and engender self-organization.
• You’re calm, cool and collected communicator, good with assisting on internal and external
• communication, improving transparency, and generally radiating information and clarity to all. You
• have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and fast paced, timeline sensitive work environment.
• You’re comfortable facilitating discussions and conflict resolution, know when to escalate (and when not to), and have an eye for improving productivity & team morale in new and creative ways. You know how to defend the work of a creative and the creative process in particular, and can help
• foster a safe, friendly, supportive, and productive working environment for everyone.
• Background/experience desired:
• Desired Qualifications, Skills & Background
• You have a thorough understanding of Agile methodologies, values, and procedures, know Scrum
• and Kanban in and out, and are the epitome of someone embodying an “Agile Mindset”.
• You are (obviously) a team player and team builder, have excellent interpersonal skills, and the
• ability to work with diverse personality types. You have a not-insignificant amount of experience
• working with creative teams, and enough understanding of technology and technical issues to keep
• up in conversations.
• You have a demonstrable competency managing projects powered by enterprise CMS platforms
• (e g., AEM, Sitecore, etc.) and a practical understanding of large-scale systematic thinking.
• An Agile practitioner to join our Digital Experience team. This team is a part of company''s internal marketing agency of 150+ folks (and growing!), and its mission is to design & deliver the optimal marketing experience for a member or provider partner, applying modern design thinking principles & methodologies to deliver a simple, pleasant and frictionless experience. We believe in thinking beyond our category when it comes to defining a best-in-class digital experience, including in how we strategically explore emerging design & technology practices to determine how they might be leveraged to enhance the member experience. Ultimately, everything our team concepts we make, turning our ideas into testable things our end users can see, touch and interact with.
• In service of this mission, the Agile practitioner is responsible for deftly applying Agile principles and Scrum & Kanban frameworks to help direct exciting digital creative projects.
• As such, the ideal candidate is able to play two roles as needed: as a Scrum Master on projects that are managed in the Scrum framework, and as a Digital Producer managing work in a less-structured (but still Agile) Kanban environment. Our Agile teams can include the Scrum Master / Digital Producer, Product Owners or Account Managers, and a cross-functional Delivery Team composed of UX/UI designers, copywriters, proofreaders and Ops/AEM Authors. For our Scrum projects, each Scrum team interfaces and collaborates with a separate development Scrum Team (who has their own Scrum Master), so Scrum Masters with experience and comfort working in a cross-team manner are preferred. This role requires a broad blend of experience and passionate interest in creative development, technology, process & workflow management, project management methodologies and Agile coaching.
• You have a Bachelor''s degree (or equivalent experience), 3+ years in an applicable digital marketing, product or agency environment, and Scrum Master certification.
• The minimum level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor''s degree or equivalent experience.