Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our 'employees, candidates, and operational' strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, employee relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR employees, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This HR Vendor Management Analytic Consultant is a newly created position that will be responsible for developing and implementing metrics as well as dashboards to track and measure the success of Wells Fargo's HR global outsourcing initiatives. This is an individual contributor role that will report to the head of Wells Fargo's HR Vendor Management and Global Delivery department.
Wells Fargo's HR Vendor Management and Global Delivery team is responsible for HR's 'build versus buy' strategy for all current and future third-party vendor engagements for consulting, design, and service delivery activities. This will include centralizing vendor strategy and engagement management, as well as establishing our future global HR delivery plan, activities, and the partnerships necessary to enhance our multi-site delivery capabilities and resources.
Key focus areas for this position include:
- Responsible for drawing insights from performance trends and delivering stories that are rich in data visualization that generate business decisions and actions with 3rd party engagement strategy
- Involved directly in the technical build-out and support of databases and queries
- Establish a collaborative way in working with 3rd party vendors, Wells Fargo Line of Business Leaders and other internal Stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Sourcing, HR Control & Third Party Risk, as well as HR Outsourcing
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling to create and maintain metrics, dashboards and other reporting to track, report and monitor third party vendor performance
- Responsible for senior level consulting, presenting periodic updates to Vendor Management Leadership and Line of Business Leadership
Preferred Location(s): Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Portland, OR; San Antonio, TX. Other Wells Fargo approved HUB locations may be considered.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling demonstrated through work or military experience; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 5+ years of data visualization experience
- 3+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Tableau experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to create dashboards and reporting
- Business intelligence experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience building out metrics and dashboards by pulling, sanitizing, and massaging data from disparate systems and spreadsheets in order to create legible business insights
- Experience with Vendor Management Tools such as TRIMs
- Vendor Management or 3rd Party Management experience
- Experience conceptualizing and implementing an analytical infrastructure
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.