AP LEAD ACCOUNTANT
My client is a well known company that is seeking a AP Lead Accountant to establish a solid financial foundation of policies, departmental structure, and controls for the company during this exponential season of rapid growth. We are looking for the right person to join this innovative company and culture that is THRIVING.
NEW offices in an open and collaborative working environment.
Fast track career progression
Owners are hand's on and invest in their teams and leaders
Flexible, business casual working environment that is family oriented.
Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Lead Accountant:
- Mentor and review work of fellow AP Specialist
- Ensure invoices are being coded/applied to the correct GL accounts
- Set up processes and help streamline implmeation where needed
- Investigative AP work. Audit and review process to payment
- Check Runs
- ACH & Wire payments
- Communicate with business owners to obtain proper approval on invoices
- Communicate with vendors to mitigate any errors or billing questions
Background Desired for Accounts Payable Lead Accountant:
- 5+ years AP experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills required (Pivots, Lookups)
- QuickBooks Enterprise experience
- Experience with software conversions is a PLUS