Job ID: 280299
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat’s engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat’s suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Responsible for material handling, final inspection, assembly and packaging of a variety of finished products. Assist the production or warehouse teams in a variety of functions including, but not limited, clean-up, warehouse, production, material handling and other.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate simple machinery or equipment as trained and instructed following safety guidelines at all times
- Assist lead operator in preparing for shift production
- Work closely with the lead operator and become knowledgeable of the mechanics and operation of the machines in which you assist
- May be required to operate equipment such as punching machines, forklift, palletizers, hydraulic equipment
- Operate a variety of hand tools
Requirements / Skills
- High school diploma / equivalent, or a comparable combination of education, training and experience
- Able to pass internal certification training
- Basic mathematic skills
- Must be able to demonstrate lock out tag out procedures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to frequently stand on their feet for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. from ground level
Leviat, a CRH Company Offers You:
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.