Only Those with a Passion to Change Lives Qualify.
At Southern Careers Institute (SCI), the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about putting our students first to help improve their lives through education and career training. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
Assistant Campus Director
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
The Assistant Campus Director provides leadership and direction of the campus along with the Campus Director. This role involves the management and oversight of campus operations, education, admissions, financial aid, career services, and maintenance of facilities, training to move into a Campus Director role.
- Interact with students and staff to maximize employee effectiveness, resulting in growth in student enrollment, completion, and placement rates.
- Monitor that programs and staff add value to the student experience and has programs that are improving the student's return on investment;
- Maintain communication and operational effectiveness between campus and corporate office, community, peers, business networks and accrediting bodies;
- The position has campus profit and loss, budget preparation/management and regulatory compliance.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years management experience in proprietary education with increasing responsibilities; Master's degree desirable;
- Must have demonstrable management and organizational skills;
- Strong understanding of regulatory procedures and compliance;
- Successful track record of energetic leadership, accomplishments and vision;
- Budget preparation experience;
- Strong team building and motivational skills;
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to succinctly and clearly communicate with all levels, both verbally and in writing.
Other Qualifications: Ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform well under pressure, meet deadlines, and work a flexible schedule; Passionate belief in the value of our Education Programs.