The coordinator has an important role, because they will be the strong second in command. This is the person that is relied upon to keep the spa running at optimal levels while the General Manager is not in the spa. They need to be organized, dependable, a good trouble-shooter, and able to resolve most issues. The Coordinator needs to have a thorough knowledge of all protocols and not have any problem with giving directives to other hospitality team. A large part of the coordinator's job will be to move retail; therefore, prior experience in sales is an advantage. They will actually be "selling" retail as well as cross-selling the services of the spa. The Coordinator will typically be scheduled to close the spa each night.
- Answer phones
- Assist General Manager with duties as needed
- Covers duties of Concierge when necessary
- Ensure laundry services are completed daily
- Schedule appointment using computer software
- Print daily schedules
- Maintain organization of retail room
- Escort guests to dressing room, service areas, etc., when needed
- Provide amenities to guests when needed
- Greet guests
- Confirm appointments
- Prepare and sale gift cards
- Recommend and sale retail products
- Educate guests on spa services and retail products
- Ensure proper lighting, music, cleanliness, and aromatherapy as set forth in the Ambiance
- Perform close-out reports using management software at end of each business day
- Protect THE WOODHOUSE Brand
- Abide by all protocols set forth by THE WOODHOUSE CORPORATION
- Organizational Relationships:
- The Spa Coordinator reports directly to the General Manager.
Woodhouse Employee Perks include:
- Competitive Pay and Incentive programs
- Paid Vacations for Full Time Employees
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products
- "The Woodhouse Way" paid training program
- Working in a new state of the art facility
- Ongoing training opportunities on the Woodhouse University website
We are a company that recognizes, rewards and celebrates with you along the way--as you excel and grow in your talents, opportunity will follow you. Come join our Team at The Woodhouse Day Spa! The Woodhouse Day Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Woodhouse, our treatments curate moods, moments and memories that last well beyond our walls. But mood care isn't just a service we provide. It's a lifestyle we live. With a luxury environment, family mindset and ample opportunity for growth, Woodhouse provides a premier spa experience with the wellbeing of our team members in mind. Hone your skills. Grow your customer base. Join the team and feel the difference that providing real lasting care can make in your life today.
Want to be a Master of Mood Care?
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about caring for people. If you have outstanding skills in your field, as well as great organizational, communication and retailing skills, we have a spot fo you on the Woodhouse team.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee.