As the Assistant Superintendent, this candidate will assist the Lead Superintendent on an Apartment project in San Antonio Texas. This candidate will oversee and ensure the safety of the construction project and site. They must also assist in managing budgets, providing supervision, and cooperating with the vendors/trades.
This client is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, and they build Class A Apartments throughout the state of Texas. They build a wide variety of apartment styles, ranging from Garden Style, Urban mid-rise, and luxury high rise projects.
- Identify any construction-related issues and communicate appropriately to Project Superintendent
- Read and interpret specifications and plans to determine requirements and planning procedures
- Supervise and monitor work of subcontractors, laborers, and field personnel
- Participate in weekly subcontractor meetings and safety protocol communication
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery and storage of materials on the job site
- Maintain accurate construction documents, including drawings, specifications, schedules, etc.
- Create punch lists and ensure completion of all related work prior to inspections and acceptance
- 3-4 years experience in Ground up Multifamily Construciton is a MUST
- Degree in construction management or another related discipline is preferred
- Must have strong analytical skills in construction systems, general engineering principals, and construction techniques
- Have knowledge in construction software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Procore is highly preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Benefits Package
- Growth opportunity/Career Progression