Looking for your career path? We've got one for you!
As an Assistant Transportation Supervisor you will be responsible for effectively training our DOT team. Providing clear communication for fleet manning needs, ensuring fully manned tractor levels. Ensure safe and timely product deliveries to our customers. Maintain DOT fleet vehicles to federal and company standards and service schedules. Assisting DC transportation department to ensure compliance with all DOT federal, state and corporate regulatory procedures and requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR)
- Familiarity with the Hazardous Materials by Highway Regulations
- Familiarity with the North American Standard Out Of Service (OOS) criteria
- Familiarity with electronic logging devices (ELD's)
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel programs
- 1- year experience in fleet management
- Experience with Distribution Operations
- Experience working with routing and delivery schedules
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.