LK Jordan & Associates is seeking an Associate Research & Development Engineer for a well know company in the San Antonio area
Must Have Qualifications
- Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Mechanical preferred.
- Two years experience in an engineering role.
- Knowledge of metals and metal manufacturing.
- Ability to read and review drawings.
- 3D CAD software experience: Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, Solid Edge, Unigraphics, etc.
- General knowledge of power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to collaborate with a team.
- Manufacturing and/or Design for Manufacturing experience or education.
- Knowledge of engineering practices, such as ECOs or ECNs, database navigation, and writing engineering documentation.
- Electrical circuit knowledge and wiring experience.
- Familiarity with machine shop or weld shop environments.
- Work with senior engineer to design new industrial kitchen appliances.
- Create engineering documentation such as drawings, SOPs, ECNs, and work instructions.
- Review changes to current products and documentation.
- Work with an engineering team to continuously improve current product offerings.
- Help fabricate prototype parts and assemblies using in-house equipment.
Monday Friday 8: 00 am 5: 00pm
To apply please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
LK Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer