UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop automated processing scripts for new or current projects utilizing one of the standard coding methodologies on the team.
- Analyze, comprehend, and investigate process flows of low complexity automations.
- Investigate medium complex requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Ability to work proficiently in specific knowledge area of expertise.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements.
- Identify solutions on medium complexity requests and problems within area of expertise.
- Solve moderately complex problems and/or conduct medium complex analyses.
- Provide explanations and information to others on issues of medium complexity.
- Review and troubleshoot potential coding issues on medium complexity items.
- Participate/lead in team projects such as system upgrades, documentation updates, and medium complexity conversion automations.
- Gather and update business requirements and required materials for automation assessment.
- Generate reports as needed for customers.
- Handle multiple projects or issues simultaneously.
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines.
- Assist in creating and maintaining internal team documentation.
- Work with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Act as a resource for others with less experience by coaching and providing feedback.
- Review and troubleshoot potential coding issues.
- Work directly with clients, peer technology, and other development teams.
- Work within specified time requirements.
- Adhere to the development standards, repository management, release management, time tracking, and other polices and guidelines.
- Maintain patient privacy and confidentiality under requirements of federal and state law, including HIPAA.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years Coding Experience in a coding language(s) ( i.e. C#, jscript, VBS, Java, UI Path)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle which includes exposure to testing and gathering requirements
- Ability to facilitate discussions that clarifies business requirements
- Experience analyzing and solving business process problems for a process driven environment
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Visio and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as a team
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Software Development, Software Engineer, Java, C#, Coding, UnitedHealth, UHC, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, remote, Telecommute, Hiring Immediately, #RPO