Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our 'team members, candidates, and operational' strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This newly created position will be the functional process owner for paid time off, holidays, leaves of absence and other forms of time away. This position will work closely with the Time Away Policy Manager, internal Legal and HR groups to define policy strategy and policy requirements including the objectives and intended outcomes of new policies and changes to existing policies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop policy controls and monitor policy adherence including providing final approval on policy exceptions.
- Serve as business proponent of technology enhancement requests to support time away policies.
- Provide consulting on policy questions and escalations from Team Member Care, ER Solutions & other HR partners.
- Develop and manage all supporting material related to Time Away (e.g. procedures, reference material, web pages, letter templates, employee and manger notifications etc.)
- Lead/serve as SME on time away related initiatives and enterprise projects.
- Develop and deliver training and education awareness on new or updated policy or process changes.
- 6+ years of experience consulting in one or a combination of the following: benefits, human resources, accounting, or finance demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years experience in time off policy management and time away programs
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently: detailed planning, process management, and documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state and jurisdictional time away laws and requirements
- Experience in HR with exposure to variety of disciplines including one or more of the following: employee relations, AA/EEO programs
- Proven ability to translate strategy into sustainable implementation and operating plans
- Experience in articulation of issues, risks and proposed solutions, to various levels of staff and management and ability to explain complex systems and processes to audiences that may not be experts in that field
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.