Non-Profit Organization Seeking a Bilingual Payroll Administrator:
About this Organization:
This nonprofit organization caters to the rehabilitation of their team members as well as providing he programs/services, training, and independent living rehabilitation that increase the independence of individuals.
This organization operates on 11 installations located in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. The focus of this organization is on improving the lives of their members. They have been serving the community for over 20 years!
Why Take This Bilingual Payroll Position?
• Voted Best Place to Work in San Antonio for 5 years in a row!
• Passionate about the nonprofit sector-servants heart
• Enjoys working with a collaborative team
• Within Top 50 Non-Profits in the Nation to Work for
• Work for an organization that serves their community DIRECTLY
• Inspiring mission with an amazing team
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Payroll Administrator:
• Oversee the payroll functions of the organization
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions
• Works with Accounting to ensure accurate reconciliation and GL
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws
• Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processes, systems, software, and best practices
• Prepare state tax deposits as needed
• Prepare 941 Federal tax return each quarter as needed
• Reconciles billing and invoicing from benefit carriers
• Conducts analysis on compensation, job classifications, etc.
• Oversees and maintains optimal functions of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems and modules
• Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance
Experience Preferred for Bilingual Payroll Administrator:
• Bilingual-fluent in Spanish and English
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field preferred
• At least 3+ years recent related payroll experience
• Experience with Paycom
• 1 + years in human resources preferred
• 1+ years in payroll for a multi-state organization
• Nonprofit experience a PLUS!