Our client is the exclusive importer, distributor, and marketer of multiple leading brands in the U.S. and Canada. Through innovative logistics, sales, and marketing strategies, they have become the leader within their industry. They are looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team.
Why Take this Staff Accountant Opportunity?
• Stable and growing company that has been in business for over 30 years!
• Multiple large distribution locations for international business
• Bonded team with family-like feel
• Grow with a company who has a great reputation
• Competitive benefits and 401K
• Multiple year-round events that the company participates in (cook offs, marathons, food/music festivals)
Main Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant:
• Analyze budgets and create expense reports
• Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities, and expenses)
• Reconcile bank statements
• Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
• Conduct month-end and year-end closures
• Prepare documents for audits
• Report to the Accounting Director and work to improve financial processes
Requirements for Staff Accountant:
• Previous SAP experience is required for this position
• Bilingual candidates are a HUGE PLUS (Spanish)
• 3+ years of previous accounting experience with medium to large company
• Strong reporting and Excel skills
• Full cycle accounting and financial reporting experience