Bookkeeper for Advertising Agency Why take a Bookkeeper opportunity with this company?
- They are a stable company, have been in business for several years!
- Close knit team that gives you the tools to succeed
- This company has a positive reputation in their community
- Current employees review the company:
- 'Growing company with a good heart'
- 'So much to learn and co-workers and management are willing to share their knowledge.'
- 'Strong communication between clients and team'
What the Bookkeeper will do…
- The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger.
- The Bookkeeper will be closing month end/Year end books with accruals, prepaids
- As a Bookkeeper you will be responsible for GL reconciliations.
- The Bookkeeper will handle accounts payable/accounts receivables
What The Company Needs In a Bookkeeper
- 4+ years of accounting experience.
- Excel skills is a PLUS
- Team player with a positive 'can-do' approach