OUTSTANDING COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base up to $105K + 15% Bonus Target
- Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA available
- 100% company paid basic life, AD&D and LTD
- Wellness incentives, discounted gym memberships, merchant discount program
- 401K match: $0.30 per dollar you contribute up to 6% of your pay + potential annual Profit Sharing contribution
- PTO: 10 vacation days + 1 day sick leave/month
- 50% discount on in-restaurant meals for employee
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- Casual work attire - jeans any day of the week!
Role with the Company:
Identifies and monitors competitors, and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales. Conducts research and analysis on economic data/trends, interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining. Works with project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements. Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions. Conducts in-depth analysis to identify root-causes, strengths, and opportunities. Conducts predictive/prescriptive analysis on the KPIs, industry trends, and competitor insights. Reports to the Director of Business Analytics.
- Utilizing business intelligence research, partners with the business as it relates to analysis, product offerings, positioning and promotional activities.
- Performs market basket analysis of menu items sold by daypart, destination, and associated purchases, cross-matching other restaurant metrics to better understand consumer demand, purchase behavior and potential for growth.
- Analyzes KPI's from the five scorecard perspective, identifying correlations, drivers and root cause impact on sales (transactions and check average), Mission Evaluations and other enterprise measurement methods.
- Evaluates company performance vs. competitors and industry benchmarks.
- Evaluate external and/or internal source material for relevance to business and applicability in portfolio models and analysis.
- Provides Strategy Council members with an Executive Point-of-View document summarizing company performance, product and market growth patterns, competitive strengths and opportunities.
- Performs data for pre-planning analysis, runs scenarios to test results and assists with load of pre-planned targets.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance or related field required
- Master's in Business, Economics or Finance preferred
- 5+ years' business analytics experience, preferably in retail or restaurant industry
- Some supervisory experience preferred
- Training in research methodology, data querying; data interpretation and/or statistical analysis
- Multi store analytics and performance reporting in mid to large company, preferably in restaurant industry
- Experience building models, aggregating data and creating insight analysis
- Experience with test control methodology, supporting projects and measuring results
- Experience communicating across functions with executive management and operations team leadership
- Knowledge in financial planning specifically around labor a plus
- Training in business analytics reporting tools (Micro-strategy and SQL Query preferred)
- Ability to prepare and present ideas and recommendations to colleagues, manager and direct reports
- Strong Excel user and experience with JD Edwards or Oracle preferred
- Proactive and willing to explore new things - curious mind