Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Is your favorite part about sales connecting with new clients? Do you get frustrated by poorly designed sales processes? Are you looking for a high-value, cutting-edge software product to introduce to customers?
Aurea understands that the future of IT and business is in the public cloud. Our flagship product, CloudFix, identifies AWS cost-saving opportunities without making architectural compromises or introducing service disruption. Aurea never had a shortcut for reducing AWS costs in its early days of operation, but now our customers do. With CloudFix, they immediately start saving on their AWS bill.
In this role, you will be a crucial contributor to Aurea’s new customer acquisition growth for our latest and most exciting product. You will convey its value and link its features to the needs of potential customers in compelling ways. We have a proven sales process that provides the coaching and direction you need to grow and succeed in acquiring new customers.
Join us to supercharge your career while helping Aurea revolutionize the enterprise software world.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creative and timely emails, calls, video messages, and targeted outreach messages on social media
- Researching and qualifying new prospects by following our proven playbook
- Scheduling appointments for qualified prospects with the selling team
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Wasting time finding good leads - you are given the prospects to pursue
- Selling outdated, commoditized software - you are pitching Aurea’s newest flagship product
- Traveling or commuting - this is a fully-remote, work-from-anywhere position
Business Development Representative Key Responsibilities
- Qualify leads through phone/video calls, emails, LinkedIn, or other channels
- Articulate the product’s selling points and influence prospects to book a demo
- At least 1 year of sales experience in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Comfortable making calls, sending emails, recording videos, and connecting via social media with new contacts
- Available to work during North American business hours (8 hours between 8 am - 8 pm US Eastern Time)
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4428-US-SanAnton-BusinessDevelo.002