Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company's financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company's shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
This position will support the development and ongoing maintenance of expense management program supporting Corporate Properties Group (CPG) focusing on occupancy expense risks, preventative procedures and detective measures. This position applies best practices to lead the development of internal benchmarks and comparative analyses across portfolio type, building type, spend category and activity. Successful candidate will be able to transform data into actionable information used by CPG leaders in support of process improvements and increased financial controls. Partners with EIT and Corporate Properties Group leaders including Business Intelligence to evaluate, recommend and implement strategies for developing and utilizing technical resources to predict, improve and measure the success of fundamentals and new initiatives linked to business outcomes.
Performs detailed analyses to detect patterns, trends and anomalies in transactions and relationships. Develop sampling criteria and perform periodic testing and review across CPG segments. Facilitate business review calls with impacted process owners. Review findings and be able to challenge responses to findings in a professional manner and influence outcomes. Periodically engage and collaborate with other Wells Fargo partners as needed during research and discovery efforts.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Tableau experience
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Ability to manage initiatives including: detailed planning, process management, and documentation
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively assess stakeholder, partner, or client needs while consulting, building solutions, and developing processes
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Effective interpersonal, consulting and business partner management skills
- Financial services experience, specifically, Corporate Properties
- A working knowledge of corporate real estate compliance
- Demonstrated experience working with large databases to solve business problems including experience with either consumer or business relational databases
- Relevant data/system experience within Wells Fargo data environments (SAP, Business Warehouse, IRIS)
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
CO-Englewood: 9780 S Meridian Blvd - Englewood, CO
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
GA-Atlanta: 1034 Hammond Dr Ne - Atlanta, GA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.