Join SAIC’s team in assisting the Federal Health agencies, such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA), implement an integrated systems program. SAIC is supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized technology platform. The team will transition existing systems, and implement proposed applications while maintaining the IT services supporting a large number of health services personnel. This is a contingent position located in the San Antonio Texas.
The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) leads teams, which support Customer interactions across the Integrated Service Providers. The BRM supports and coordinates Customer Satisfaction and advocates demand for IT services on the Customer’s behalf.
Typical responsibilities can include:
- Identify the IT needs of customers and ensure development of appropriate services to meet those needs.
- Foster and align a strong business relationship maximizing customer satisfaction and value realization.
- Coordinate with the Customer to navigate all elements of service introduction.
- Provide a single point of contact as liaison for Customers on the function of the Integrated Services and the quality of the delivery from the Integrated Service Providers and other vendors.
- Convene and conduct regular Customer operations meetings to understand, monitor and collaborate, and continually improve the customer experience.
- Manage a team of Business Analysis who formulate recommendations on technical innovation across the Integrated Services to improve mission aligned IT service quality.
- Coordinate with Customers to determine their demand for services and seek mechanisms to meet these demands.
- Conduct an analysis of patterns of activity and service usage and involve resource rationalization mechanisms to encourage shifts in demand.
- Report on patterns of business activity across the Integrated Services and identify trends and risks, which may cause demand to exceed the available capacity of the Integrated Service Providers.
- Establish processes for gathering and forecasting Customers’ project requirements in coordination with Government, Service Providers and other vendors.
- Assist in conducting Customer Satisfaction surveys and customer service workshops
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience managing to Customer Satisfaction in an Enterprise IT environment including Integrated Service Providers
- Experience in executing the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework including best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL),
- Excellent customer service skills to understand Customer/Customer representative’s concerns and requirements
- Ability to put together comprehensive business cases, requirements documents, and presentations
- Must have Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (6) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- ITIL v.4 Foundations certification required
- ITIL v.4 advanced certifications preferred
- PMP certification preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability