Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our 'team members, candidates, and operational' strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
Digital Channels and Self-Service Enablement is a function of Team Member Digital Channels within HR Service Delivery & Operations. Currently, this team is responsible for enabling day-to-day management and governance for HR digital content and self-service solutions. Aiming to provide team members an effortless, helpful, and predictive HR self-service experience, this team provides consultation and governance for digital and self-service content/knowledge needed to support employees and managers.
This position is responsible for consulting with various members within the team to provide operational support and governance for employee-facing digital and self-service content.
Publishes content within ServiceNow knowledge base and employee service center based on defined strategy, templates, and editorial calendar to create a relevant and personalized user experience. Synchronizes content delivery with other channels, such as Workday and Teamworks.
Supports content/knowledge governance, including maintenance and validation across multiple channels such as ServiceNow, Workday, Team Member Assistant (virtual agent), Teamworks, and notifications. Proactively partners with consultants/leads to ensure action is taken to validate, retire, and/or update content.
Reviews reporting and user feedback to identify and prompt action to improve knowledge and/or user experience.
Maintains operational and governance documentation.
Supports the development of self-service enabling content, resources, and/or communications, as needed, which may include writing, editing, and/or facilitating reviews of end user copy/content.
May participate in strategic projects for implementing or enhancing existing digital content/platforms.
Location: Other locations may be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience writing for digital platforms
- Experience writing, editing, coordinating, and publishing documentation
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience supporting content/knowledge management processes
• Familiarity with knowledge management and/or content delivery within ServiceNow
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $50,400 Mid: $70,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $50,400 Mid: $70,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $50,400 Mid: $70,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $50,400 Mid: $70,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $50,400 Mid: $70,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.