Experis Engineering seeking C/C++ Embedded Systems Engineers for our client in San Antonio to support the development of embedded avionics designs. Positions are long-term/indefinite contract roles starting out at least 6 months with likely extensions.
Summary of what you'd be doing:
- Participate in embedded software and hardware development teams involved in developing requirements, designing, implementing, testing and documenting embedded software/hardware applications primarily in C/C++ and digital/analog designs to support avionics
- Perform digital or analog hardware design, development, prototyping integration and testing against customer requirements.
- Perform embedded software design, development, coding, integration, research, programming, documentation for software systems, Real-Time Operating Systems in conjunction with hardware design teams.
- Develop designs using UML object-oriented design techniques.
- Develop technical documentation and reports based on software and hardware investigations.
- Perform lab, testing and troubleshooting.
Here's a summary of who we're seeking:
- BS in Electrical Engineering; must have valid proof of receiving 3.0 or higher upon graduation (MS or PhD preferred)
- 3 plus years in engineering development environment for avionics
- Strong experience in testing, parts selection and derating
- Strong experience in military standards preferred to support design and development of full drawings capturing designs.
- Experience in DSP/FPGA hardware and software development
- Prior knowledge of IPC standards, analog, digital, mixed signal, and RF electronics printed circuit board design a plus
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)