Call Center Manager-Outbound Sales
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is an innovative organization based out of San Antonio, Texas seeking a Call Center Manager-Outbound Sales. The position is available because the individual overseeing the group now is transitioning into another role within the organization. The organization is seeking someone with experience in high volume call center environments. This is an awesome opportunity for the right candidate that has a passion for leading a team of motivated individuals!
PERKS OF THE CALL CENTER MANAGER-OUTBOUND SALES:
- No travel
- Company in business for over 30 years- tons of great resources you would not typically see in a company of this size
- Diverse opportunity & challenges
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Be the creator of change, really make an impact!
- Many employees with long tenure makes it a stable place to work with many knowledgeable resources
- Fun incentives and challenges for sales teams, luncheons, lunch & learns, pot lucks, monthly parties with games & giveaways, holiday parties, fun team building activities such as top golf
- Close knit family feel office
WHAT WILL THE CALL CENTER MANAGER-OUTBOUND SALES DO?
- The Director of Call Center Sales Operations will be responsible for supporting the sales process within the call center.
- Oversee a group of Call Center operators responsible for setting appointments for field sales team as well as indirectly oversee internal sales account managers responsible for managing current client accounts
- Oversee call center which is responsible for setting sales appointments for field sales team
- Acts as inside sales team partner and liaison for executives, inside sales, call center, and outside sales
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE NATIONAL SALES MANAGER:
- Bachelors Degree
- 10-20 years experience with 3 of those years being in a management capacity
- Experience working in Sales of a Service
- LOCAL SAN ANTONIO AREA CANDIDATES ONLY
- Salesforce software experience a plus
- VanillaSoft experience a plus
- Strong understanding of sales, customer experience, contract mgmt.
- Ability to come in with new ideas to lead the organization, hiring and training, KPI's, analytics and reporting.
- Good listener, people manager, and a leader!