In these roles you will be responsible for:
• Providing front-line phone customer service to policyholders, beneficiaries, agents, and internal customers.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards.
• A typical day will likely involve fielding between 75 to 100 calls.
• Communicating effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers to resolve questions and issues.
• Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
• Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns.