We are hiring Health Care Profestional to work for one of San Antonio's largest employers. This is an office-based position and provides an opportunity for individuals looking to develop and grow with an organisation.
The Case Management Associate will be reviewing disability cases to ensure accuracy and appropriate level of disability status. This involves reviewing of entire medical history, reviewing physician notes on disability health assessment, and verifying health issues the patient may have had prior (pre-existing conditions). This position is very heavy on the medical documentation end and will be an office based position. Speaking with physicians for clarification on doctors notes/medical documentation will be a regular occurrence.
- Formal training in one of the following: Medic, EMT, Medical Assistant, CNA, LPN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Registered Nurse, Case Management Associate, etc.
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology, Biology, Microbiology, Kinesiology, Physical Therapy, etc.
- Direct Patient Care; Acute Care, Physical Therapy, Military, Home Health (Adult), Physical Rehabilitation Facility
- Understanding of SYSTEMIC DISEASE PROCESS like Diabetes, MS, Hypertension, SLE (Systemic lupus erythematous) etc.
- Comfortable working in an office environment
- High production driven environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.