EXPERIENCED ER RNs - Join the greatest nursing team in TEXAS! Sign on BONUS + great benefits! Competitive Pay!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Cam Strahm
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $94,000
A bit about us:
Do you want to work at a fast paced hospital that is always evolving and on the cutting edge of healthcare technology in order to improve patient outcomes and grow the skills of all the healthcare employees?
Do you want to be encouraged by your boss to take your PTO and be reminded that work life balance is essential to having a long, productive career in the healthcare setting and a happy life?
Do you want to work in a family environment where you love the people you work with and everyone encourages each other to be better?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, contact me today.
949-946-5949 – Feel free to call or text
https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/cath-lab-registered-nurse-up-to-20k-signing-bonus/1117456996/?utm_source=CareerBuilder – Feel free to send a confidential resume
Why join us?
We are committed to providing a total compensation package to fulfill your needs. We support our health care teams with competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package. A sample of the types of programs include (some benefits may vary by facility):
PTO available FIRST DAY!
Flexible Work Schedule
Matched Savings Plan (403b)
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Continuing Education Programs
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Group Term Life Insurance
Dependent Life Insurance
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
Long Term Care Insurance
Cancer and Specified Disease Insurance
Paid Time Off
Leaves of Absence
Discounted Fitness Club Memberships
On site fitness centers
Smoking Cessation Assistance
Weight Management Assistance
A registered professional nurse who assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. Relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. Provides clinical supervision for entry-level nurses and assists in their development.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with active RN Texas licensure
- All newly licensed RNs with less than 6 months' experience must participate in the Residency Program. An individualized learning plan will be developed through completion of the Performance Gap Analysis and competency completion will be documented through the program's tracking software.
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas License
- BLS Certification required; ACLS certification highly desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have a working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in-depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.