CDL A Truck Driver
Earn up to $100k+ per year
Dry Van truck driving jobs with Marten - Ask your recruiter today!
Marten has great Dry Van opportunities with dedicated routes for you. Guaranteed $1,250 a week or more! Plus, get home weekly with close-to-home routes! Largely Drop and Hook
- Top Drivers Avg. $100,000+ Yearly
- Drivers Avg. $85,000+ Yearly
- Sign-On Bonuses may be available, call a recruiter for more details!
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus on 1st paycheck
- Night Shifts available - Earn more working nights
- Consistent work schedule
- Great Home Time Options
- Consistent weekly paycheck
- Inclement weather pay - get paid to shut down and stay safe during bad weather
- Consistent days worked
- Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid vacation
- Late-model equipment under two years old
- Driver-friendly, automatic trucks with great fuel economy
- Grille guards protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary animal collision downtime
- 68 MPH passing feature: trucks are governed at 65 MPH; can jump to 68 MPH to allow passing
- Pet policy
- 20 Months or Newer
- Automatic Transmissions
- Lane Departure System
- 65MPH / 68MPH Passing
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 4 months recent CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details
- The CPM represents the total you can earn after all of the Marten extras are added (detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus etc.)
HERE'S WHAT OUR DRIVERS SAY:
"If you are looking for a company that will reward hard work, then Marten is the place to be!" -Frank Myers (Western Regional)
About Marten Transport
Marten means more for drivers because Marten was built by drivers--family of drivers who know how important getting home every week can be. That's why we built an entire company of mostly dedicated routes to make sure everyone has the opportunity to get home every week.
We also think you shouldn't have to pay for downtime you can't control-like automatic detention, or inclement weather. That's why we created Pay Boosters, so you keep earnin' even if you're not rollin'.
Drive for a company that's driving the industry in top pay, home time and driver satisfaction.
Call Us Today(855) 635-1750