This Job has been reposted by the company. Refer to Job ID 643863.
We are looking for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead all business operations and strategy for a Company portfolio Company. As first in command you will be responsible for achieving the company vision through successful execution of programs to grow revenue, create a thriving channel program, increase customer satisfaction, reduce/scale costs, build a winning culture, and continue to evolve the product.
The CEO must be an inspiring leader and a culture champion capable of hiring, developing and retaining the highest performing work teams. The CEO must have the ability to define and implement strategic growth plans and make the necessary prudent decisions to deliver consistent and successful business results.
- Develop high quality business plans that tightly align with short-term and long-term company objectives
- Define growth strategies and implement robust sales management processes including lead generation, pipeline management, proposal creation, implementation and relationship management
- Create & implement a channel sales program to boost growth, increase demand, and improve product recognition through the use of marketing, advertising and strategic relationships
- Lead direct, event, channel and online marketing efforts
- Build trusted relations with key customers and partners and serve as an escalation point to resolve issues
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Create a high energy, startup style work environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Create accountability within the company by leveraging proven operational processes, monitoring performance, and addressing issues as they arise
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company 's legality and business ethics
- Executive level leader with significant experience in technical sales and a strong desire to lead a software business
- Experience and knowledge of building a channel program that includes software marketing, pricing models, channels of distribution, competitive strategies, channel marketing, product management. Channel knowledge includes VARs, Referral, OEM, Integrators.
- Experience & strength across diverse business functions including sales, marketing, customer success, operations, PR, finance, and HR
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor 's degree required; MBA or other advanced degree a plus
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Revenue Growth
- Pipeline & Bookings Growth
- EBITDA Growth
- Customer & Employee Satisfaction