1501-South Park Mall - San Antonio, TX
Are you passionate about a fit lifestyle and helping to change the lives of the people around you? Are you looking for
somewhere that will allow you to do both while giving you the opportunity to grow your career as a Personal Trainer? Fitness Connection is hiring for our Certified Fit Pro team. As a Certified Fit Pro at Fitness Connection, you will change the lives of our guests and members through a combination of Personal Training, product knowledge, hospitality and an enthusiasm for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow through our MOVE Institute training program to enhance your hospitality and fitness knowledge. Your energy, enthusiasm and heart to serve those around you make you perfect for this incredible opportunity.
Your Day to Day
Changing Lives through Fitness is what we do and your primary role will be to Change Lives through knowledgeable Personal Training execution.
Connecting with our Members and Guests is the highest priority. Every person gets an EPIC greeting and a genuine farewell.
Host Fitness Orientations Describe Five Factors of Fitness
Create Connected Relationships with PT Clients Maintain and Update PT Client Records
Engage & Upgrade Current & Future PT Clients Engage with Members Inquiring About PT Sessions
Educate Other FitPros Around Fitness & PT
Engage all Members/Guests with EPIC Greeting & Farewell Complete Member & Guest Check Ins
Assist with Member Account Inquiries Assist with Telephone Inquiries Liaison Guests with Managers
SALES & RETAIL
Engaging Guests with new memberships and enhancing our members experiences with products allows us to do what we do best!
We all do our part to ensure our business runs smoothly, memberships stay up to date and our Clubs stay clean and organized.
Sell Memberships & Add Ons
Use JOL to Acquire New Memberships Stay Up to Date on Promotions & Sales Needs Make Consumable Product Recommendations Stock & Organize Retail Offerings Accurately Use POS & Money Handling Achieve Monthly Sales Goals
Engage in Member Account Maintenance Participate In Regular Club Cleaning Routines Keep PT Desk Area Clean & Organized Report Any Incidences in a Timely Manner
Complete Opening & Closing Duties as Needed Progression Through MOVE Institute FitPro Levels
Our Certified Fitness Professionals will be enrolled in the MOVE Institute Training Program and expected to successfully advance from New Teammate to Level One Certified FitPro as a requirement of continued employment. Progressing to a Level 4 Certified FitPro is expected over time of all Certified FitPros hired at Fitness Connection.
- Certified through a NCCA accredited body or willing to obtain NCCA accredited certification within 90 days of being hired.
- First aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation training required.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to bending, squatting, jumping, running, reaching, walking, hopping, spinning, and kicking and the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- The ability to move freely in and around obstacles common in gyms. Teammate must be able to move quickly from one work area to another at a moments notice.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and effectively communicate.
- Must be able to interpret business communications including personal training contracts and pricing packages.
- Teammate must have excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
About Fitness Connection
Fitness Connection is a full-service, all-inclusive health club that is quickly expanding with more than 40 locations in North Carolina, Nevada and Texas. We believe in providing an epic fitness experience to all, including under-served communities. Thats how we achieve our mission: to change lives by making a healthier lifestyle more accessible. Amenities available to all members include Group Classes in a premiere Group Fitness Studio, a designated Group Cycling Studio, a turf training area with a functional training rig, full-size basketball courts, men and womens locker rooms complete with saunas, and a kids club with tablets, a mini basketball court and theater, and more, all for low monthly dues of just $10 a month.
Fitness Connection is committed to principles of equal opportunity for all applicants and Teammates. The company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disability or known medical condition of a Teammate or applicant, consistent with its legal obligations. The company also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with any disabled Teammate or applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodation. Teammates and applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek or occupy by contacting the People Team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].