Certified Nurses Aides - CNA
Summary of Job Duties:
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, performs various direct patient care assignments pertaining to daily living activities to assist in the care of patients. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state and local regulations and company standards.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Certified Nurses Aide license in state of Texas
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Able to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written)
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
NEW GRADUATES WELCOMED!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Sonterra Health Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 18514 Sonterra Place. Our North San Antonio location provides easy access from North Loop 1604 and serves the San Antonio and surrounding areas. We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Sonterra Health Center
18514 Sonterra Place
San Antonio, TX 78258
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at ensignservices.jobs.net/join