Change Management Analyst needed for a REMOTE contract opportunity with Yoh’s client.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess experience in the following:
- Creates and leads a cross-functional team of Change Management and readiness resources to understand, plan, manage and sustain change and ensure client success.
- Educates change team on change strategy and how it integrates into their work.
- Serves as subject matter expert in the Change Management discipline.
- Develops and integrates Change Strategy for a portfolio of change (a set of programs tied to a USAA Strategic Priority).
- Leads work to understand a change initiative, identify integration points and impacted audiences and assess the impact of a portfolio of change.
- Influences creation of change management plan.
- Coaches and influences senior executives to lead change in a highly matrixed organization.
- Coaches and develops change partners.
- Helps mature the Change Management discipline and increase organizational change capability with thought leadership.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree, 8 or more years of related experience (organizational change management, communication, organizational development, marketing, human resources, project delivery or formal or informal people leadership) and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects. (The years of experience must include 4 years change management or change leader experience).
- Master's degree, 6 or more years of related experience, as above. (The years of experience must include 4 years change management or change leader experience)
- Expert knowledge of the change management function/discipline and overcoming resistance to change; demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products.
- Extensive experience influencing, applying emotional intelligence, organizational savvy and politics and partnering for client’s success
- Change management, Influence, and Agile (Rally)
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!