Position Title: Data Entry Clerk - Intermediate
Position Number: 364142
Location: San Antonio, TX 78249
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Required Skill Set:
Claims, Data Entry, Filing, Healthcare
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Anticipated Start: 04/05/2021
Anticipated End: 09/06/2021 - Possible temp to perm
Location: San Antonio, TX. 78249
Hours: Flexible shift (6:00AM - 6:00PM)
Dress Code: Business Casual. Tattoos must be covered, and piercings other than ears must be removed.
1. Data Entering Medical Claims
2. Working claim projects using Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access and Outlook
3.Coding documentation in a web based application docDNA
4. Pricing claims utilizing Webstrat
5. Reviewing and sorting, filing and mail
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Two to three years of administrative support experience, or working with database management, data entry or data management
3. Knowledgeable of ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT coding
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
5. Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing and use logical reasoning for problem solving, as well as multi task.
The purpose of this position is to process requests for data by adding and correcting entries into a specific database or computer application. Responsibilities may include the following: Keeping track of received data and source documents. Compiling, sorting, interpreting and verifying data to be entered. Contacting prepares of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data. Enters alphabetic, numeric data for source documents into a computer following the format displayed on the screen. May review error reports and enter corrections into computer. File and route source documents after entry as appropriate. Respond to inquires regarding entered data.