Do you have
compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and
millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the
passion you bring to achieve your life’s best
The Clinic Operations RN for
Primary Care Medical Home (PCMH) coordinates, implements, and supports the
day-to-day activities needed to effectively execute clinical initiatives, programs
and processes, promote Joint Commission & PCMH accreditation standards, and
support the creation & sustainment of evidence-based tools, policies,
standing delegation orders and standards of practice. Additionally, this
position will provide a wide variety of collaborative support for Enterprise Clinical
Operations to ensure applicable program requirements and operational processes
are met. This position will proactively work across the organization to drive
short- and long-term operational success of program initiatives.
- Assist Enterprise Clinical Operations leadership and other related
departments in the implementation of program initiatives and processes that
support care delivery, patient safety, and quality of care in the clinic
setting including planning, development, coordination, multi-disciplinary
collaboration, monitoring and evaluation.
- Develop and support the dissemination and education of evidence-based
tools, resources, policies and procedures, standing delegation orders and
standard operating procedures that impact care
delivery and support clinical decision support systems.
- Support PCMH Manager to oversee nursing educational forums and
strategies that ensure quality, safe nursing practice and utilization in the
- Collaborate with internal and/or external customers (e.g., business
partners, clinical staff, physicians, Care Management, and other organizational
leaders) to support Joint Commission standards and Patient Centered Medical
Home (PCMH) care model principles and efforts.
- Act as subject matter expert for Joint Commission standards, PCMH
principles, scope of practice, and regulatory requirements related to care
delivery and practice.
- Participate in efforts to identify, propose and evaluate targeted
admission and readmission rates, health outcomes, patient satisfaction interventions,
staff burnout and ambulatory care sensitive conditions, and identify and/or
develop process tools and resources to support related care delivery.
- Evaluate and communicate identified opportunities to improve processes
or tools to appropriate team members with solution options for consideration.
- Obtain input and feedback from stakeholders during Joint Commission,
PCMH, Operations, Health and Safety, and other relevant meetings.
- Deliver formal presentations related to proposals/recommendations to
build support for the PCMH initiative, reduce nurse role ambiguity and enhance
care delivery and practice standards.
- Perform all other related
duties as assigned.
be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will
challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your
role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.