JURISolutions is seeking to identify a qualified Clinical Contract and Budget Analyst for a corporate client in Wilmington. DE (now remote) for a long-term project.
The preferred candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and negotiate investigator budgets based on Fair Market Value
- Negotiate agreement language with investigator study sites to reach a shared understanding of deliverables, a timely study start-up, and financial obligations.
- Be responsible for producing clinical investigator budget appropriate Payment Schedules base on the protocol, policy, and guidelines to provide to Clinical Delivery Team.
- Formulate and identify accurate agreement templates to initiate negotiations.
- Drive site start-up time by striving to execute clinical service agreements within key performance indicators.
- For each study, maintain the status of all study agreements, budgets, issues, and communications with both internal and external sources.
- Attend and engage in scheduled project team meetings.
- Ensure final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
- Support internal and external audits and litigation activities.
- Negotiate a variety of common contractual issues related to standard template agreements.
- Process amendments to contracts, as necessary, and manage that
- Serve as a liaison between the legal and clinical trial teams.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how the contracting and budget processes contribute to Project Management practices (schedule/cost forecasting and risk management).
- Demonstrate accurate knowledge of regulations and policies in order to maintain and develop the effectiveness of the Clinical Study Agreement & Grant Management processes.
- Ensure compliance with AstraZeneca's Code of Conduct and company policies and procedures relating to people, finance, technology, security, and SHE (Safety, Health and Environment).
Minimum Requirements and Preferred Background
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, preferably in life science, or equivalent qualification.
- Post-graduate training in contracts administration or work experience as a paralegal in pharmaceutical or health care industry.
- Five years' experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry, or seven to ten years of experience as a paralegal or contractor administrator in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong oral, written, and organizational skills
Please apply with resume and salary requirements.
JSL is a leading legal staffing firm that is dedicated to both our employees and our clients. Don't want to be treated like just another contractor? Come work with us and become a part of a work family that believes in you, invests in you, and supports you as an individual. Additionally, this position is eligible for a variety of employee benefits, such as healthcare options, paid time off, several paid holidays, and 401K plan.
JURISolutions Legal (JSL) is a Women-Owned Business with an active commitment to diversity & inclusion that encourages diverse candidates to apply. We are proud members of multiple diversity networks including: WOL (Women Owned Law) and WBENC (Women's Business Enterprise National Council). In addition, JURISolutions is a corporate sponsor of NGLCC (National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce) and business partner of NAMWOLF (National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms).
JURISolutions also offers eligible employees a variety of benefits such as healthcare options, PTO, paid holidays, commuter benefits, and a 401K plan
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Job Reference Number: 22-00185