IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Qualified RVT Registered Vascular Technologists will be tasked with educating end users on new medical devices used in hospital facilities and other healthcare facilities, primarily within vascular lab environments.
The medical devices being represented and educated on consists of arterial and venous access mapping products. Candidates ideally have experience with vein mapping for AV access surgery.
This medical device educator role allows you to utilize your RVT experience in a new way. You are responsible for end-user education only; no sales responsibilities, and no patient contact. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position. Additionally, you will receive exposure to the medical device industry with the potential for long-term career growth in the field.
This role has the potential for national and regional travel to support accounts.
• Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to RVTs, cath lab techs, and other healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting.
• Troubleshooting guidance & product training based on client implementation procedures and clinical education best practices.
• Support full-time staff on new customer account conversions or evaluations.
• Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of medical device knowledge or understanding of the particular product.
• Assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support key customers.
• Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful medical device implementation.
Collaborate with client functional areas:
• Provide clinical and professional expertise to end users and other healthcare professionals in a setting without patient care.
• Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing medical devices.
• Serve as an education resource on the particular device
In addition to working with a company that strives to provide employee growth and opportunity, employees have the opportunity to:
• Develop strong leadership and educator skills and interact with peers in the healthcare setting without patient care responsibilities
• Be at the forefront of cutting edge medical device technology
• Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
• Access to continuing education via Novasyte Learning Center
• Sonographer with specialty as Registered Vascular Technologist
• Associates degree and active Registered Sonographer Certification required
• 3+ years experience in vascular lab or vascular surgery center
• Experience with arterial venous access mapping required
• Experience within the medical device industry preferred but not required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently in a healthcare environment
• Leadership experience preferred
• Ability to travel 75% regionally and nationally required
• Ability to function effectively in high-pressure and high-intensity environments
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
• Enjoys presenting to groups
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance. Novasyte will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able to participate in the hiring process.
Novasyte, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1118270